Beriswill Farms Safety Plan
We are excited to welcome you back for some much-needed fresh air, quality time, and fun on the farm! We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and guests. In accordance with CDC, state, and local guidelines, we’ll be implementing a number of COVID-related safety precautions this season. Preventing the spread of COVID-19 is a shared responsibility, so we ask you to join us in working together to keep the farm safe for all to enjoy!
What we ask of you:
- Only visit when healthy – if you have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone who tested positive, please stay safe and cozy at home.
- Social Distancing – Please keep 6 feet between your group and others.
- Masks – as of this time, masks are needed if you have not been fully vaccinated indoors. They are not required outdoors.
- Hand washing – Please use hand sanitizer and/or wash hands frequently at our hand washing station.
Our promise to you
- Capacity Limits – we will be limiting the number of visitors each day to allow room to spread out. Purchase tickets online in advance to ensure weekend availability. Our tickets are available now and we have a little more work to set the limits.
- Masks – We will don our masks if you request that we do so.
- Employee Health – All employees will have daily health screenings and temperature checks.
- Hand sanitizer – A number of hand sanitizer stations have been added throughout the farm for your use.
- Cleaning – Extra cleaning procedures will be completed before, during and after open hours.